Volkswagen T2 camper for sale – EUR 27,500 plus shipping
For sale: a beautiful 1988 Volkswagen T2 Camper. The body of the camper has been professionally restored and painted, and the interior has been customized in classic Westfalia style.
The main features of the Volkswagen T2 camper are:
- We spent 1,219 hours on the bodywork and paintwork alone, ensuring that the chassis of the Volkswagen camper is in perfect condition.
- Comfortable fold-out double bed.
- Classic pop-up roof.
- Full kitchen including fridge, gas stove, sink with electric faucet, and reservoirs for fresh and used water.
- The electrical system benefits from a 115mAh battery, 2000W 220v/12v inverter, LED interior lighting, and standard and USB outlets.
- The battery is charged while driving and parked at campsites.
- The brake, steering, and suspension systems have been overhauled.
- The engine has been professionally rebuilt.
The complete list of work carried out on this Volkswagen camper can be found at the bottom of this page.
Upon request, we can provide references.
More details Volkswagen T2 camper for sale
- • Pop-Up Roof
- 2 Stainless Steel Luggage Racks (Front And Back Of Kombi)
- Stainless Steel Side Ladder
- 2 Chrome Bumpers
- 2 Chrome Side Mirrors
- 2 Chrome Windshield Wipers
- New Tail Lights
- Standard Headlights (Europe)
- 2 Chrome Headlamp Rings
- New Indicator Lights
- Material Used: Synthetic Leather (Banks, Sides & Ceiling)
- Floor Carpet
- Material Mdf
- Propane Cooktop With 2 Burners
- 45l Fridge
- Electric Faucet
- 2 Sockets (Europe)
- Battery (115a / Crau)
- Inverter 12v To 220v (2000w)
- Battery Charger (70a / Usina)
- Electrical Circuit Breakers
- 2 Led Lamps
- 1 Usb Charge
Wiring & electrical system
- All New Wiring
- New Alternator (55 Amperes / Bosch)
- New Starter Motor
- New Ignition Kit
- New Bosch Plug Riges
- Usb Outlet Cabin
- Led Light Cabine
Suspension and brake
- 4 New Shock Absorbers
- New Shaft Sleeve
- New Brake Calipers
- New Discs
- New Drum
- New Bearings
- New Retainers
- New Bushes
- New Presiles And Screws
- New Brake Pipes And Flexibles
- New Brake Cables
Engine and transmission
- New Oil
- Internal Engine Rectifies
- Refection Of The Heads
- New Piston And Ring Set (Light Metal)
- Dual Carburation
- New Clutch Cable
- New Brake Cables
- New Exhaust
Custom-built Volkswagen campers
Kombi Warriors specializes in the restoration of classic cars from Brazil, such as the Volkswagen T1 bus and Volkswagen T2 camper. Our passion for these unique vehicles is reflected in our workshop, located near the vibrant city of São Paulo. With our extensive knowledge and experience, we can not only perform restorations but also fully customize your camper van. We are happy to discuss your wishes and provide you with a personalized quote. Whether you are looking for an authentic restoration or a unique customization of your vehicle, Kombi Warriors is the right place for you. Please feel free to contact us for more information and we will be happy to tell you more about our services and options.
Click here to see examples of Volkswagen (camper) vans that we have built for other customers.